Pages

maandag 19 december 2011

Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker

Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker

Accessory for..
Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker
Watering Cans
cheapest deals price black friday's deals and discount


The Toro 1-inch pressure vacuum breaker prevents the back-siphonage of contaminated water into pressurized, potable water supplies. Economical and easy to install, this atmospheric vacuum breaker makes it simple to winterize with the twist-off cap. The reliable design features a one-inch female NPT inlet and outlet and built-in unions for easy maintenance and easy access to test ports. For new or replacement installations, this pressure vacuum breaker works with any brand of irrigation system..../ Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker / Watering Cans


************************************

  • One-inch pressure vacuum breaker prevents back-siphonage of contaminated water into pressurized, potable water supplies
  • Easy to winterize with the twist-off cap
  • Economical and easy to install; built-in unions for easy maintenance
  • Works with any brand of irrigation systems
  • 1-inch female NPT inlet and outlet
.../ Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker / Watering Cans

SHOCK PRICES!!!
Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker
Watering Cans for BUY & BEST DISCOUNT FOR BLACK FRIDAY DEALS 2011 !!!...


Product Brand :
Toro | Model : 53300

IMAGE OF Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker

Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker
Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock
Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker

See All Of Product Brand : Toro
Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker

Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker
Watering Cans
More Choices! More Variety! Selected Just for You......


Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker

Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker
Watering Cans for BEST DEALS PRICES & REVIEW : BLACK FRIDAY 2011 !!!


Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker
Watering Cans

Special for Best Deals Shopping for BLACK FRIDAY 2011


Customer Review :

consider comparably priced metal valves : Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker


We moved into our house and this PVB was installed. I forgot to winterize the PVB and suffered from freezing. I received this product in two days thanks to Amazon Prime. I installed the following weekend. The PVB was the exact same one that was being replaced. The instructions for the Toro PVB were horrible and if you was a beginner DIY'er you would be lost. This is the reason I'm giving it 4 stars. Hence the reason I'm writing this review. I did a little plumbing early in my life so I knew what I needed to do but I feel sorry for a person just getting his fingers wet. So, I wrote this review in non plumbing people language. LOL

What I used) 1) Toro PVB 2) 14" plumbing wrench 3) Thread Seal tape 4) Water Curb key 5) pliers or vice grips 6) terry towel or any type of small towel

What I did to Remove old PVB........ 1) turn off the main water source to my home connected to my water meter ( I used a water curb key (paid $8 for Lowes). I then made sure both valves were open on the PVB. Next, I unscrewed both screws n the back of the PVB using pliers and fingers. Make sure you take both of them completely off. This will cause the water in the PVB to come out (Remember make sure main water source is turned off). Then, I took my small towel and unscrewed the two large rings that are around the metal 1 inch connectors (if looking at the picture or the PVB , 1 ring is on the left and 1 is on the bottom ). be careful because once you unscrew these rings the washers may fall out. once the rings are off then you can use the wrench to unscrew the metal connectors from the PVC pipe. Remove old PVB unit.

To put on new PVB pipe.. I threaded both ends of the PVC with thread seal tape. be sure to tape all the threads on the PVC pipe. I then took the whole PVB unit and screwed it on the bottom PVC pipe. Do not unscrew the rings to do this. Just make sure that the PVB is screwed on all the way down on the bottom PVC pipe. Also make sure that the other ring is parallel with the left PVC pipe. This left ring will have to be unscrew and placed around the PVC pipe (I let it rest on the ground), Just make sure you know the alignment of the washer inside the metal connector.. I took the metal connector and screwed that on the PVC pipe and use the wrench to tighten. I then re-aligned the internal washers correctly and re-assembled the metal connector to the PVB pipe. Next thing I did was take the the large ring and screwed it over the metal connector and onto the PVB pipe. I then took the small towel and screwed the ring as tight as I could. Make sure the two valves on the PVB are set to close. Also "Do Not" touch the two small screws in the back.

I then went back to the main water line and turn the water back on using the curb key. I then turn the two valves to open. The water rushed through and the PVB leaked for a couple of seconds but the PVB soon became pressurized and created a seal. To make sure that it is pressurized take a towel and wipe away the water. You may see some small drips initially but they are probably from the water that initially came out. Make sure there is no drips around the PVC-metal connections.

I wrote this about two months after I did the replacement. I remember wondering how bad the instructions were written or the lack there of. Hopefully this help someone trying to do this replacement on their own. It took me about 20 minutes after I had the every thing setup. If anyone else have any alternative methods please list in the comments. I couldn't find any DIY videos to link to this so please help others trying to do this replacement.

Best Wagon Carts Store